Leapin' Lizards, it's a Leap Year!
Did you know that in olden days, Feb. 29th was the only acceptable day for a woman to propose to a man?
Here are some other random ramblings:
- On another note, I got this message from my dear husband in an e-mail:
You'll find some hilarity when you get home
Now, this is regarding to my child. I don't know whether to be worried, or anticipatory.
On the phone there was also the mention that I would need a camera.
- Mike has started his own blog, and although I'm happy about it, he better not steal all my good Ché stories.(You have to click that you will agree to questionable content. It's because he has a potty mouth)
- I was heading to a meeting this afternoon eating wafer cookies in the car, I had forgotten how good they were. Yum!
- If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have to as well?
- My birthday is only 18 days away. That's March 18 if you all aren't so good at math.
- I've actually saved a dollar a day, and so now I have $7.
- I made a really good pork roast the other day. You see according to Alton Brown you don't have to be so anal about cooking pork, so when the thermometor hit 160 degrees, out it came. I let it rest, having the residual heat cook the roast to 170 degrees. It was moist and yummy. This was also helped by the fact that I served it with a herb-parmesean butter that melted on the top of it.
- Ché was evaluated for speech on Thursday as well as for his leg. Guess what: He's perfectly normal.
Other than that, there isn't much else going on, so I won't bore you with more random things. I do however reserve the right to come back and blog some more today.
Oh yea: Happy Leap Year, do something Leap Worthy!