Monday, February 25, 2008

Couple of Things

1.) Ché told his teachers at school today that he had to pee. They took him, he went. I think we're heading somewhere! Yay!

2.) Remember a post or two ago when I plead for help on my naked loving toddler? He's moved up in the world. Now, don't get me wrong, he still tries to get his nakedness on, but has become "stealthy" about it. Wanna see?



Mike had checked on Ché about 10:30pm. He found these pictures:


Now, obviously Ché was embarrassed. Can't you tell?

Rest assured, I do know how to dress someone. I've been doing it awhile. I did not put the clothes on inside out. Now, since I had the heads up, I readied the camera for the next morning to capture the waking moments. I also decided to do a little interrogation, you know, because I can.

I love that I have blackmail material. He's two, of course he's going to experiment. But this was just hilarious. At least it didn't end in pee in the bed, or a Poo-Poo Picasso.