Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Looking Back

Last night Ché was playing in the basement playroom, and I took advantage and decided to look at some e-mails, and catch up on some blogs.

One blog had a post of a 13/14 month old Guatemalan adoptee trying to figure out the shaking head and nodding business that we know as Yes/No. Ché heard and of course wanted to see the video.

He watched it with amazement and then asked to see video's of Ché. I obliged.

Ché and I ended up watching some videos of himself from when he was little, some from Guatemala, and others from home.


I have to say, I don't remember some of those things happening, and what amazes me even more is that they seem so long ago, when in fact they weren't.



Ché was amazed too. He knew it was him that he was looking at and then was laughing at himself the entire time. He would point out when Daddy was talking, or if my hand was in the picture, etc.

It was really cute. If I get a chance, I'll post the two movies that made him laugh the hardest.

3 comments:

Mikeropod said...

He is damn cute, then & now.

AAWG said...

Isn't it wild? Every day is a lifetime a minute.

Michelle Smiles said...

Sabrina loves to see photos and video of herself. So glad the technology of today allows us to save all of those moments.