Thursday, December 27, 2007

Change of Venue

Well, Surviving just hasn't done what I thought. Things really didn't pan out the way that we all thought with Dad's cancer. He got good news right before Christmas that his tumor isn't growing and that he can be on the chemo drugs for a really long time. So it's good news and I guess I don't feel the need to vent and go on about it now.

So I thought that Surviving needs to change from "Surviving" cancer, to "Surviving" motherhood and life with a toddler.

Some of you know that we have a 2 year old son. He was adopted from Guatemala (More some other time, because that was an experience!) and having an instant toddler in the house definately makes for interesting times.

Of course the big thing right now is Christmas and presents! In a day or two I'll post some pictures, but they aren't here at work... ahem, where I'm blogging, heh.

Our son really had a great time with Christmas this year, from making cookies, to opening gifts, to eating cookies, to trying to opening other people's gifts.

I'm really hoping that things will pick up now with the blog that it isn't a depressing topic. I'll still update about Dad, just don't want it to be the whole focus.

Stay tuned for more photos!

No comments: