Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Sigh.

I know it's good news, but honestly, I wanted to kick the doctor yesterday for telling me that I'll pry go to 37 weeks. That's in January people. January. If you've not seen me lately, then perhaps you don't understand the gravity of that thought. I don't know where, or how I can get any bigger with these babies. I know, every day counts, and the longer they stay the better, but damn. 4 more weeks? Seriously? And of course he says: "Don't be alarmed if you start having some contractions every now and then."

I hadn't had any. Until yesterday when he told me that I would pry have some. Thanks a lot. I had three.

January, I mean really. There goes my tax break for '09.

1 comment:

AAWG said...

hahaha. I can laugh because I know. The scary thing is you CAN get bigger! But the good thing is you pry won't have to deal with real contractions because of the c-section. Braxton Hicks can be mildly painful, but they just take your breath away for a few seconds... What, you didn't need to breathe, did you?

LOL - sorry. This will go by like a whirlwind & the big day will be here before you know it. And once they're out - you'll feel soooo much better.